Our Partial Planning / Full Coordination is for the couple who has planned part of their wedding but still needs assistance finding the remainder of the vendors needed. This package can begin anywhere from 3-6 months or more prior to the wedding day.
Planning services include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with selection, quotes/proposal and negotiation of services for vendors not already chosen/contracted (up to 4 vendors maximum).
- Contract negotiation of vendors previously contracted by the couple.
- Research and acquisition of wedding supplies, if necessary.
- Suggestions with theme, color scheme, décor and floral.
- Hotel room blocks for out-of-town guests.
- Advice with etiquette and protocol.
- Assistance with RSVPs and table assignments/seating chart.
- Creation of a floor plan/layout for reception.
- Creation of a timeline for wedding day.
- 1-2 coordinators depending on the guest count.
- Coordination services.
- Unlimited phone calls, Skype calls and emails.
- Limited meetings with clients and vendors (maximum of 10 total).
Portland Wedding Planners
Dream Team Events is a Portland, Oregon wedding planner that has built a reputation for providing outstanding event planning services in and around the Portland metro area. We have the experience and knowledge to successfully plan any event, from corporate events to retirement parties. We are especially skilled when it comes to coordinating and planning weddings. There is a lot of organization and coordination that goes into planning a wedding and for many newly engaged couples, that kind of workload can be too much to handle. If you want to enjoy an unforgettable wedding experience, but you don’t want to do all of the hard work yourself, our Portland partial wedding planning service could be just what you need.
Newly engaged couples often underestimate just how much time and hard work it takes to put together a perfect wedding. You have to negotiate with vendors, arrange transportation and accommodations for hundreds of guests and purchase wedding supplies; and this is just scratching the surface. On top of all of the planning and organizing, you have to get yourself ready for your wedding, too! It can be immensely helpful to have a respectful and attentive wedding coordinator there to help with these details. At Dream Team Events, we do both partial and full wedding planning. If you have already made certain arrangements, we can step in and make the finishing touches on your wedding plans. We will negotiate with vendors for you, develop the theme and décor for your wedding, make travel and hotel arrangements for your guests from out of town, and do anything else we can to make your wedding experience a little more enjoyable and a whole lot less stressful. We will carefully listen to your requests and will customize our approach so that we can put together your version of a perfect wedding. Throughout the entire planning process, we make ourselves readily available to our clients in person, by phone, by Skype or by email. If you are worried about something you can give us a call any time and we will work through it with you.
We have organized hundreds of special events and weddings in Oregon. We take pride in the events that we plan and put together, and that is reflected in all of the satisfied clients we have worked with over the years. If you want to throw a party or celebration, but you don’t want to deal with all of the organizational work, contact us today and let us handle it for you.