Our Month-Of-Coordination is for the couple who has planned their wedding but want a professional to coordinate the rehearsal, ceremony and reception. This package may begin ideally anywhere from 4-6 weeks prior to the wedding day.
Planning services include:
- Meetings with the couple, bridal party and family that have helped plan the day.
- Reviewing vendor contracts (catering, venue, photography, DJ/Entertainment, etc.)
- Confirming all guest counts with appropriate vendors.
- Making any minor changes client deems necessary with vendors.
- Creating a timeline, seating chart and floor plan.
- Advice on etiquette and protocols.
- 1-2 coordinators depending on the guest count.
- Coordination Services.
- Unlimited phone calls, Skype calls and emails.
- Limited number of client meetings (not including initial consultation and maximum of 3). One meeting for planning and review of the wedding day and at least one two weeks prior to evaluate final guest count and vendor confirmations.
- Limited number of vendor meetings (up to 3)
Portland Wedding Planners
At Dream Team Events, we work hard so that our clients don’t have to. Our team of event planners can handle any party or celebration, no matter how large or small it is. We can do birthday parties, graduation parties, corporate picnics, fundraisers, baby showers and much, much more. One thing that we specialize in is providing our clients with month-of wedding coordination in Portland. We have planned and organized hundreds of Portland weddings, and with our expertise and experience we will help put together your dream wedding. Whether you need a full wedding planner to handle every aspect of your wedding, or if you just need a coordinator to take care of last-minute details, we can help you.
Planning a wedding takes a lot of hard work. Some newly engaged couples that personally plan out their wedding day still make the decision to hire a coordinator to handle any last-minute changes or details that may have been overlooked. If you have made all of the vendor and venue arrangements for your wedding, but you still aren’t sure how to plan out the ceremony itself, we can help you. At Dream Team Events, we excel at coordinating rehearsals, ceremonies and receptions. We will do things like confirm a guest count, create a timeline and a seating chart for your ceremony and handle any last-minute curveballs that your vendors may throw at you. You will be able to relax and enjoy yourself on your wedding day and the month leading up to it with our month-of coordination service. Our friendly and professional coordinators will work closely with you to make sure your wedding goes off without a hitch. We can even give you advice on proper wedding etiquette and protocols. We are always available to communicate with our clients by phone, Skype or email in case of emergencies or urgent situations. We also are available for face-to-face meetings to hammer out details and to finalize your wedding plans. Don’t let planning your wedding dominate your life; hiring a coordinator or wedding planner is a great way to enjoy a stress-free and unforgettable wedding.
Organizing and planning special events is our specialty here at Dream Team Events, and weddings are no exception. We will take the time and effort to ensure that your wedding is everything you dreamed it would be. Contact us today if you have any questions or if you want to get started on planning your perfect wedding!