Our Full Planning / Full Coordination is for the couple who would like assistance from proposal to honeymoon. This package can begin anywhere after the date of proposal but ideally 6 months to one year prior to wedding day.
Planning services include, but are not limited to:
- Creation of budget.
- Suggestions and research of theme, color scheme, décor and floral/Vision of the day.
- Assist with selection, quotes/proposals and negotiation of services for venue and vendors.
- Bridal appointments for gowns, bridesmaids dresses, tuxedos and fittings.
- Research and acquisition of wedding supplies.
- Creation of a floor plan/layout.
- Creation of rehearsal and wedding day timeline.
- Advice with etiquette and protocol.
- Hotel room blocks for out-of-town guests, welcome basket deliveries.
- Adverse weather back-up plan.
- Transportation arrangements for couple and guests.
- Concierge services for out-of-town guests.
- 2 coordinators included.
- Assistants to the coordinators depending on the guest count.
- Coordination services.
- Unlimited phone calls, Skype calls and emails.
- Unlimited meetings with clients and vendors.
Portland Wedding Planners
At Dream Team Events, we understand that your wedding day is one of the most important moments of your life, and that everything has to go according to plan. We are full wedding planners in Portland, Oregon, and from the moment you propose to the day of your wedding ceremony and the ensuing honeymoon, we will be there to help you plan the perfect wedding. We have organized and planned hundreds of weddings in the Portland area, so you know you can count on us when it comes to planning and organizing your special day.
Planning a wedding can be very time consuming and stressful. There is so much detail and planning that goes into a wedding, it can be quite overwhelming for many couples. For just about any wedding, you have to consider things like what kind of food you will be serving your guests, where you will hold the wedding, how many guests you are going to invite, and how you are going to arrange for transportation, just to name a select few. It takes a lot of time and effort to manage all of these different details, and many couples typically don’t have all that much time to devote to wedding planning activities. At Dream Team Events, we strive to reduce the stress and frustration that is often associated with planning your own wedding. We offer the most reliable full wedding coordination Portland has to offer. Our team of charismatic, motivated wedding planners will take care of every aspect of your wedding, from creating a budget to booking transportation and hotel accommodations for out-of-town guests. We can also help with the style and theme details of your wedding, and we will make arrangements with vendors and venues. We will create a timeline and a rehearsal plan for your wedding so that everything goes smoothly and there are no unexpected surprises on your big day. We take everything into consideration when planning your wedding, including backup plans in case adverse weather interferes with your plans. No matter what happens, we will be there to ensure that your wedding is a joyful and unforgettable experience.
While wedding planning is one of our more popular services, we also plan private parties, corporate lunches, birthday parties and just about any other event you can think of. Contact us today if you need planning assistance for any special event, no matter how big or small it is.